Tuesday, January 31, 2017

California Chicken Club Pizza

Ok I haven't posted on here in a while but thought it would be awesome to start again to keep track of awesome recipes. So my husband and I like going out to the California Pizza Kitchen and always order the same thing. Its called the California Club. I was flipping through my cook book and saw this pizza and it was basically the same thing. I made 2 big pans of this pizza and everyone loved it. There were only 4 slices left!!! SO so so yummy. 

California Chicken Club Pizza
5 bacon Slices, Cooked and cut in half (I cut mine in bite size pieces)
1 cheese Pizza (I made my own dough and did not put sauce on it just the cheese, chicken, and Bacon)
12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and seasoned (I just did salt and pepper)
1 large tomato, thinly sliced
2 onces romain lettuce shredded (I used iceburg)
3 tablespoons mayonnaise (I used less that this)
1 large avocado

Lay bacon evenly over pizza. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and arrange on the pizza. (I used my own dough precooked it then just put cheese, chicken, and bacon on dough and finished cooking it.) Bake the pizza according to package directions. Cut the pizza into 8 portions. (my pizza was on a baking sheet so I just cut into squares.) Arrange sliced tomatoes on the pizza. Toss shredded lettuce with mayonnaise. Evenly distribute over pizza. Top with avocado slices. Makes 8 servings. (Mine made more because my pizza was a lot bigger.) This recipe is from the Costco Cook Book. Again so so so good!!! Enjoy!!!

No comments: